Is it normal to take more than two weeks to process standard replacement under warranty after receipt of faulty product by SONOS?

Support staffs was great in handling my issues regarding blown sonos play:1 and offer replacement under warranty. I promptly shipped my device back to SONOS and was received by them within 3 days as per tracking number provided. Since then, I have not heard back. The email said that i should have received the replacement in a week but its been already more than 2 weeks and i have not got my replacement neither any communications. IS IT NORMAL? 

When i called support they say the issue has been escalated but havenot been able to provide updates regarding whats going on but just standard reply that we have received the product and the case been escalated. Any help would be highly appreciated. My case number is 02****64

Mod Edit: Case number removed. Please don’t share identifying information on the forum.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

This is a community forum. Your best bet would be call Sonos Support directly to discuss it, as none of the community would have access to your information.

Hi Bruce, thanks for posting. I did talk to them twice already and presented with same reply that the case has been escalated and they cannot provide any updates. I posted here to know if any other community members experience same thing. And may be sonos would look into matter more seriously