Answered

Exploring Small Business Ideas with Sonos Audio Technology

• 7 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello Sonos Community,

I'm exploring small business ideas in Dubai with a focus on audio technology and am interested in understanding how Sonos products can play a role in my business venture. What are some creative ways that Sonos wireless speakers and audio systems can be used in a small business setting in Dubai? How can Sonos's technology enhance the ambiance and customer experience in cafes, restaurants, or small retail shops in this region?

Looking forward to your creative ideas and suggestions!

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 7 March 2024, 14:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hello Sonos Community,

I'm exploring small business ideas in Dubai with a focus on audio technology and am interested in understanding how Sonos products can play a role in my business venture. What are some creative ways that Sonos wireless speakers and audio systems can be used in a small business setting in Dubai? How can Sonos's technology enhance the ambiance and customer experience in cafes, restaurants, or small retail shops in this region?

Looking forward to your creative ideas and suggestions!

How much do you know about Sonos products?

You’re asking very open questions that may not get you the information you’re after. 

Sonos has ‘Pro’ division to handle these scenarios.  I would contact them to get your questions answered.