Answered

Does Sonos Cancel Orders Without Warning?

• 5 May 2022
  • 1 reply

I recently tried to track my order, which I’ve done periodically since making my order. Normally I just see that my item is “backordered.” However, as of yesterday I’m told “Order not found” when trying to track my order.

I placed my order on 3/27 with an expected ship date of 4/8. I’ve received 2 emails stating “Not to worry. We’re still on it.” I understand there are shipping delays, but the projected date is now almost a month past due. Now it appears they may have just cancelled my order - no communication, nothing.

I may be overreacting but has this happened to anyone else? 

P.S. I do have an email into support - just covering all my bases…

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 5 May 2022, 19:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I’ve never seen a case where an order was randomly canceled before in these forums. I do suspect that there’s a period of time that it can be “lost” (although it shouldn’t) between the various states of the order. 

Unfortunately, Sonos Sales doesn’t monitor these forums, so for additional details about the specifics of your order, I’d go with the 2 emails, or call in. We forum members don’t have much insight into that process.