Answered

Dispatch Acknowledged Turnaround?

Hello. My Arc order has been on “Dispatch Acknowledged” for a couple days and was wondering how long the turnaround time is from this status to shipped? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by KevWill894 29 June 2020, 06:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @KevWill894.

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm not quite familiar with this status “Dispatch Acknowledged” Theirs assign department on checking the status of your shipment on weekends our shipping department is currently closed.

Once your order leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with tracking information. Orders placed before 12 pm local time generally ship the same day. However, due to the current volume, it can take a few days for orders to process.

You can also reach us thru phone  to talk to a live agent.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I completely forgot to update my post, but i received my Arc. Absolutely love it. Thanks for the response. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @KevWill894.

Thank’s for your feedback.

It's a great joy for us also that you finally received your Sonos Arc. Welcome to Sonos family and hope you enjoy your top of the line home theater speaker.

Keep safe.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello. My Arc order has been on “Dispatch Acknowledged” for a couple days and was wondering how long the turnaround time is from this status to shipped? Thanks. 

Hi, 

I am on day 1 of ‘Dispatch acknowledge’.

How long did it takes yours to arrived from that status?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @brolin.

Thank you for contacting to Sonos Community.

You can contact the sales team to inquire about the status of your order.

They’re open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 10 pm EST. Our phone support number: 1-800-680-2345

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I have checked again… status changed to ship with expected delivery on 10 July. 

Can’t wait...:grin:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Ordered 5.1.2 entertainment set on 4 July 2020 and today (10 July 2020) received partial delivery which is Sub Gen 3. 

Don’t know when the remaining pieces of Sonos Arc and Sonos One SL will be delivered.

Can’t wait….again… :grin:   

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Ordered 5.1.2 entertainment set on 4 July 2020 and today (10 July 2020) received partial delivery which is Sub Gen 3. 

Don’t know when the remaining pieces of Sonos Arc and Sonos One SL will be delivered.

Can’t wait….again… :grin:   

Just an update that the complete system was received on 13 July as per the Sonos tracking delivery timeline. Excellent service.

I am on day 3 of Dispatch Acknowledged Order status. Not sure when will i receive tracking number. Ordered on  20th of this month.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @pvspraneeth.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

We understand the frustrations here and while we can’t control any delays that happen on the courier side, we’d like to have our sales team take a closer look at your order with you. You can contact them directly with the details here.