Answered

Discount Not Applied at Checkout

• 1 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi.  I received an e-mail offering 20% off Sonos accessories through tomorrow, 2/1/23.  The discount is supposed to be applied at checkout, without having to enter a promo code.  Two days ago, I ordered a pair of Sanus speaker stands, that appeared to be 20% off, but I was actually charged full price at payment, so I canceled.  Now, when I go back to sonos.com, none of the 20% off appears on any product despite the fact the sale is supposedly going on now.  I was signed in when I ordered.

I tried reaching the sales team via chat and phone, but no one is available.  Does anyone know what is going on?

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 1 February 2023, 14:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @drewjube and welcome to Sonos Community!

For orders and sales, unfortunately, the Community is not able to provide much assistance but here are some things you can try.

What happens if you use a different web browser? (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache via the browser settings?

I would recommend contacting our Sales team again, it can be very busy during promotions which is likely why you couldn’t get through.

I hope this helps.