Answered

Can someone fix the Sonos shop website please so I can buy something?

• 24 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Using an ipad or Firefox (windows 11) i go to the shop or search for product and click it I see

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 24 February 2022, 15:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

This is a help community which does not have access nor can it offer probable solutions to Sonos website issues. Your best course of action is to call Sonos Customer Service and apprise them of the website glitches. You might also try clearing your browser history.

The US website at the moment does not exhibit any issues to prohibit processing an order. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @Amadeus1756 , the issue has been addressed and it should be resolved now. Please let us know if you are still experiencing problems with the Sonos Store.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks @Sotiris C. 

After trying again I was taken to the US sote for ordering; munging the URL got me to the right place where I could place my order.

As an aside, as it was effectively down for nearly 24 hours, it might be worth having a scheduled task to check the site is behaving.

Thanks again.