backorder?

• 6 October 2020
  • 27 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

@Ken_Griffiths Im glad you are enjoying yours, but I will say, I’m very glad to have switched over to the Bose 700  Soundbar + sub. Not only does this product receive a higher score in every review I’ve seen, it’s less expensive and comes with the reassurance of a time-tested tech company.

I assume you’re posting and loitering around this Sonos forum rather than the Bose one, because you just wanted to see what you could have had 😀..ha ha.

I can only talk about the Sonos/Bose A/B demo that we heard at the John Lewis store and the Arc was the clear hands-down winner for our home. I guess that we each have our own preference, but I certainly won’t be popping by the Bose forum anytime soon, based on the simple fact the Arc and products we have here sound awesome and well worth the wait. 

The Sonos multi-room STP wireless audio, Trueplay room tuning and access to so many other music services is a further additional factor, so I’m happy to stay put in this camp. No regrets at all… I guess you have your own reasons why you can’t let go the forum here, despite your chosen purchase.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I order Arc, sub and two One SL on Cyber Monday and they arrived last week. Took FedEx two weeks to deliver them.