Arc reviews on Google?

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

26 replies

I have several sonos products, I would never doubt the quality or expectation of how good it would be. My criticism is the error, great, sonos messed up, released them early, thanks for clarifying. I do however hope you can understand from a consumer point of view how it looks and how they all were batch loaded and all seemed very similar. You had 0 reviews ancouple days ago, 59 reviews yesterday and now have 27. If this filtering is a normal practice for products, it will make me further dig into other methods of assessment to weed out what I want moving forward. I make purchases and recommendations on many products, not just consumer electronics based on customer reviews and proper feedback. I will not visit an all inclusive hotel down south if reviews are bad, or if they look like the hotel company purchased positive reviews from marketing companies. This is my point, this is how it looks, this is why I posted this. 

Actual real world results will surely pour in after June 10th from consumers indicating their likes and dislikes for the product. I assume it will be mostly positive, that's what will give consumers the best view of it.