Answered

Advice wanted multi room setup

• 4 August 2023
  • 1 reply

We recently bought a new house. At the moment I do not yet own any sonos products. At the moment we mainly use a set of KEF x300A that is in my office that is adjacent to my current living room. We would like a multi-room system in our new house. I have attached an image of the floor plan of the new house. The kitchen and living room on the right have an open connection. I would like to provide the three rooms that I have circled with a system first.

Can someone advise us?

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 7 August 2023, 15:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Daapiedo, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I am unable to provide you with specific “what to get" advice as I do not know your budget. 

Your options are varying, from a Sonos Era 100 in each room, to a pair of Sonos Era 300 or Sonos Fives. You might also be interested to a Home Theatre setup for your living room TV with a Sonos Ray, Sonos Beam (Gen2) or Sonos Arc.

As you’ve mentioned a set of KEF x300A that is already in your possession, you can integrate them to the future Sonos System with the Sonos Port.

Hopefully with my response, other Sonos users may chime in, as topic will be back in recently active list.

If not, then I would suggest reaching out to our Sales Team, bringing along the above floor plans for further advice.

I hope this helps.