Answered

25% discount until 11/06/2023

• 4 June 2023
  • 4 replies

As soon as I log in the 25% discount disappears and my basket is updated to include the 15% discount for upgrade instead.

Is there any way to swap the discount % or should I just create another account?

Is there a downside to ordering from another account?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 4 June 2023, 23:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I guess it may depend on your actual purchase as the offer states the following…

———
Save up to 25%

For a limited time, save on select home cinema and portable speakers. Ends 11 June 2023, or while supplies last.

———

However if you think the discount applied is perhaps not correct at the POS, you are perhaps best to speak to Sonos Sales Staff direct. Here is a link to contact them:

https://support.sonos.com/s/global-sales-help

Hope that assists.

I did look at that.  The discount applies to nearly everything. I think it’s just a glitch that forces the upgrade discount. As neither discount can be combined it defaults to the logged in discount of 15%. Shame really because I gave up.. but better for the bank account.

All you need to do is remove the upgrade credit on checkout.  This applies at any time, not just when there is sale going on...if you wanted to save the credit for later.

All you need to do is remove the upgrade credit on checkout.  This applies at any time, not just when there is sale going on...if you wanted to save the credit for later.

Thank you.  I figured that they were forcing me to use my upgrade credits.  Unfortunately, the Era 300’s have all sold out but I got the Roam in baby blue :)  very happy.