Connecting Sonos move to turntable player.

• 25 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Does anyone have experience connecting a TEAC TN-280BT (or similar TEAC equipment) turntable to a Sonos Move through bluetooth? 

Setting up the Sonos and using it has not been a problem so far, but it has so far proven to be impossible to “mate” them. 

Both the LP player and the Sonos come with their own instructions on how to connect to bluetooth devices, and i can not see that they are incompatible. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kazynor

Did you manage to pair any other Bluetooth speaker to the Teac turntable?

Does anyone have experience connecting a TEAC TN-280BT (or similar TEAC equipment) turntable to a Sonos Move through bluetooth? 

Setting up the Sonos and using it has not been a problem so far, but it has so far proven to be impossible to “mate” them. 

Both the LP player and the Sonos come with their own instructions on how to connect to bluetooth devices, and i can not see that they are incompatible. 

I got the TEAC TN-280BT turntable to work with the Sonos Move today! Honestly, not sure what I did, but here was my process:

• Put the Teac into bluetooth pairing mode (press once and let the light turn solid orange)
  • Had the Move in Bluetooth Mode, but it wasn’t pairing so I kept pressing the WiFi/Bluetooth button and it seemed to me that when the Move went from WiFi > Bluetooth it connected

Can I reproduce it? I don’t know lol...but it’s working!