Answered

Unable to browse music in Deezer Favorite Tracks

Badge +1

I’m currently unable to browse music via my ‘Favorite Tracks’ under Deezer within Sonos.  I also noticed that I’m unable to add tracks to queue from Deezer within Sonos.  I’ve tried this on both my phone and my wife's phone with the same results.  The issue appears to be unique to Deezer on Sonos.

So far, I’ve reset the entire system and my router.  I’ve reset the app multiple times.  I’ve removed Deezer from Sonos and subsequently reauthorized it.  None of this has worked.

Suggestions?

icon

Best answer by hildebr287 8 March 2021, 22:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Same to me !! Suggestions?

Same to me !! Suggestions?

+1

It seems to be a real problem.   I’ve noticed it stop working in sonos and MusicCast.   That is access to playlists.   

Same issue here.  Deezer appears to be the problem for me as other music services I have (Amazon music) functioning as normal.

Suggestions welcome.

This if from two years ago but seems similar.  As it happens I just installed a new pc on my network this weekend and as so installed a fresh copy of the sonos application on it.  That application can browse deezer but my phone still cannot.  I have removed the app from my phone and re-installed but still no good.

https://en.deezercommunity.com/other-devices-49/sonos-app-not-able-to-browse-music-on-deezer-24349

it appears now after some time my phone has once again begun displaying the deezer playlists but not all of them.  On the PC app those same playlists will not browse either.

Badge +1

Looks like Sonos is aware of the issue:

Badge +1

This appears to be resolved.  I just reset the app and it now works, (both favorite tracks and adding songs to queue).

Excellent.  All appeared again for me without changing anything..... Normal service resumed.

Some have come back for me , but not all.    Yet , all appear active and fine in deezer applications and devices.