Answered

Weird issue with stereo Era 100s are grouped with stereo Play:1s in another room

• 4 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey all,

So for Christmas I invested in a Victrola Stream Onyx and a pair of Era 100s for my Dining Room. They look great and sound great, but whenever I attempt to add my Backyard Play:1s (stereo mode) in a group, it only plays audio out of the left channel Play:1 in the Backyard. To be honest, I have noticed it with other audio sources as well too, not just the Victrola record player. It works fine in other rooms grouped when I play it on my Arc (w/ surround Era 300s and Sub), my bedroom Beam, my Move and even my Era 300s in the Garage (in stereo mode).

The only solution I have found is to take my Play:1s out of stereo mode and treat them as their own speakers in the Backyard and add them to a group individually, but that seems so counterintuitive. Any thoughts, solutions or help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 4 January 2024, 22:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I’d suggest powering down all devices and then restarting them. If it still happens, generate a diagnostics report and contact Sonos support.