Answered

"Unable to connect to Sonos Fix It "

My Sonos app suddenly stopped playing and will not connect to my players. 

The app screen has this message that I've not seen during 5 years of consists use and many troubleshooting adventures, "Unable to connect to Sonos Fix It " 

I've completed all  the troubleshooting recommendations I can find, and many improvisations. 

Please help, I need my music, it creates my ambiance!

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Chris 7 May 2020, 03:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

I had exact same problem. Turns out that I had a VPN installed on my phone (Hola). Uninstalling it fixed the problem. 

Same here. I upgraded to S2 and I get a constant error “Cannot connect to Sonos. Learn More.” but the possible solutions don’t work! I can’t even check the network settings in the S2 app because it just constantly says “Loading” and never actually loads.

I’ve been dealing with this massive frustration since the move to S2. Some times the app works fine, but most of the time I get the error message. My network has not changed and there should be no reason for this to continue happening. 

Diagnostic report submitted: 1955911001

Userlevel 1

Any update on this? My three Sonos devices have basically been sitting unused and inaccessible for weeks now. This is absurd. I have reset each device several times, and tried connecting via S1 controller and it can’t find any Sonos on my network, when the devices are hooked up directly to my router.