Skip to main content

Brand new joke from Sonos ? 

In the app recent update, this alert appears even though my surround Eras 300 are installed as mentionned in the manual when upside down. 

And seemed ok in the regretted Sonos 2 App. 

is it something new to upset us a little bit more ? 

It’s not yet possible to run Trueplay on inverted Eras. I think - but it’ll be good if Sonos will confirm this - that’s what they’re referring to. But, the guide also says “not yet…” so hopefully it’ll be supported soon. 

Thanks a lot. I’ll wait  we unfortunately have no choice… 

We already had problems with TruePlay before they made this new Sonos 2 app -2.0

Is there a place in this community site to let know to Sonos (if they come around) to mention our wishlist (improvals or new setups) for this Sonos app ?

for instance :

•  when you try to perform Truplay, the iPhone app Goes to sleep if you don't press the screen which make no sense,
  • recently, when you try to perform Truplay, the truplay sound sequences are so loud that you can wake up all the neighborhood !

I would have a lot more…

It’s not yet possible to run Trueplay on inverted Eras. I think - but it’ll be good if Sonos will confirm this - that’s what they’re referring to. But, the guide also says “not yet…” so hopefully it’ll be supported soon. 

Sonos ask us to please ignore this erroneously generated message:

https://en.community.sonos.com/home%2Dtheater%2D229129/sonos%2Dera%2Din%2Dunsupported%2Dorientation%2D6902740

Thank for the link of the very same problem I meet… but that I didn’t find before posting.