Skip to main content

Hello, I currently have a Sonos System with 5 Symfonisk speakers, bought a couple of years ago, which works well and with no issues at all. I am now trying to add 3 speakers to the system.

First, I’ve tried to connect the speakers through WiFi with the Sonos app; the app recognizes the speakers, prompts to connect to the temporary wifi network of the speaker, plays the sounds and is about to finalise the procedure, but at the end an error message shows up saying “the speaker cannot be added to the system”.

As suggested by the app, I have also tried to input manually the serial number found behind the speakers, but that doesn’t work as well. I’ve then tried to connect the speakers through Ethernet, but I also get the same error message. 

I have tried searching the forum looking for the same problem but couldn’t find anything relevant. Any idea on how to solve this?? Thanks! 

I have the same issue and similar topic with no answer. I believe it's a app issue and we just have to wait until they fix it.