Answered

sonos subwont connect to internet

• 9 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I recently unplugged my sub and then had to reset it, now it flashes white, won't go green, even when I connect it to router via Ethernet. And so so app won't find sub

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 10 July 2023, 10:36

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Markusa, welcome to the Sonos Community!

It doesn’t sound like you’ve reset your Sonos Sub, as you would have a flashing green rather than a flashing white light.

Following our LED light guide, the flashing white light can mean one of two statuses: one where Sonos is booting up and the other where Sonos is connecting to your network. The flashing white LED should resolve after a minute or two and swap to a different light. When it does, follow the LED light guide to check the status of your Sonos Sub.

If the LED stays flashing white and doesn’t change, I would recommend you reach out to our support team for further troubleshooting. If the Sub isn’t reset, I would hold off on actually resetting until asked to by support. 

I hope this helps!