Answered

sonos one sound is extremely poor when unpair

• 3 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I have 3 devices (sonos one),  when speakers paired (stereo) the sound is perfect, but when one of these speaker is nos paired the sound change very dramaticly and not same quality at all than the 2 others. The configurations are all the same for the EQ. 

Do you have any solution?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 4 January 2023, 17:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7

A single Sonos One is a mono speaker. It is not going to sound as good as a stereo pair.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I know but, mono speaker should not have less treble and play less louder...

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

If you hear that much difference, the solution is obvious: buy another so you have two stereo pairs. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

maybe you can see on your side if you have the same problem?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Stanley_4 said to have same problem 

He said that the sound kind of flat… exaclty what i said… this is an app issue. I have marantz amplifier and i do not lose sound quality and flat problem when mono… at all.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I just make a new test this morning, this is literaly 30% of sound dropping when unpaired (mono). This is truly a bug. @Ditte any tech support for this?

I just make a new test this morning, this is literaly 30% of sound dropping when unpaired (mono). This is truly a bug. @Ditte any tech support for this?

You are probably best to contact/speak with Sonos Support Staff direct via this LINK, as they will likely suggest system diagnostics and maybe a device-reset (perhaps). unless there is a hardware fault, but see what the Staff can discover from the diagnostic submission(s).