Answered

Sonos move won't connect to my phone after I connect it to the internet.

• 30 December 2023
  • 2 replies

My Sonos move won't connect to my phone after I connect it to the internet. When I do search for device it won't show up. I can't access the system or do any updates because it won't show up through my internet. I would like to try and use the S1 app, but I can't downgrade my software on the Sonos move because I can't connect it to my phone. There was a time when I could at least use the Bluetooth setting, but even now I can't switch it to Bluetooth. I'm going to be honest. I have tried just about everything I could find on the internet to make this work and so far nothing has.

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 30 December 2023, 11:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Have you called Sonos and asked them for help?

Hi.  What do you mean by “connect my phone to the internet”?  Do you mean connect it to your home WiFi network or connect it directly via mobile data?  Clearly, if your phone and the Move are not both on the same WiFi network there is no possibility of the Sonos app finding the Move.