My Sonos Play:1 Can't Boot

• 21 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Please help me. My sonos play 1 cant work right now. I have tried to reset it, but it cant. The white light is blur. I tried to unplug for a minutes then plug again, the white light is blur and there is no flash.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @acepmemori.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand the situation where you’re coming from. Let me help you out.

I would suggest taking a picture of the light status on your Sonos Play 1and contact our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or possible product replacement and for immediate action.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you still have any further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @acepmemori.

You’re welcome. Please let us know here in the community what was the proposed solution and what was done by our technical support team to help find a solution to your issue so other members of the community who might have the same issue as yours would be able to follow through.

Please let us know how it goes. Here in the community, we are always ready to help out.

Thanks,