Answered

Ikea symfonisk floor lamp disconnected and wont reconnect

• 20 January 2024
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

My IKEA Floor lamp disconnected and won’t reconnect. I’ve tried restarting it and my router as well. The symfonisk speaker frame connects but the floor lamp won’t anymore. Seems frustrating because it worked just fine few weeks ago

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 21 January 2024, 00:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Is the lamp/speaker powering on? Is it connecting to the local router and getting an IP address?

What does the status LED show during startup and when it’s settled after power ‘ON’?

If you do see it on the LAN, maybe establish which WiFi band it is using. Then check that band in your router configuration pages to ensure it has not become ‘isolated’ from your other network segments, or that the device has not been blocked/restricted in some way. (MAC address filtering/Restricted access etc.)

Is it possible the device has been factory reset and/or setup in an entirely different Sonos Household/System?