Answered

Era 300's setup as stereo pair - one speaker keeps cutting in and out when playing

• 29 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I have two Era 300s, that I have just setup as a stereo pair.  When I attempt to play a record, using the line in into the right speaker, the sound keeps cutting in and out of the left speaker.  Wired connections are solid from the preamp into the right speaker, and both have “good/excellent” wifi connections.  Any ideas on solutions, or directions to existing threads on the same issue would be much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 29 February 2024, 19:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

Reboot your router and speakers. If no satisfactory result try removing them as stereo pair and setting them up again as such. Also, make sure they are at least 6 feet apart.

Userlevel 7

Set the Audio Delay setting higher under the Line-In settings for the Era 300s in the Sonos app.

Amazing.  That has seemed to fix it, thank you!  For anyone following this thread I had it set to Medium (113 ms) and just bumped it up higher.

Amazing.  That has seemed to fix it, thank you!  For anyone following this thread I had it set to Medium (113 ms) and just bumped it up higher.

Unreal, this was driving me crazy. Thanks for saving my anxiety. 😂