Answered

Era 300 died

• 5 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, I have an arc, sub, and 2 x era 300 as surrounds.  Been working perfectly until I noticed one of the era 300’s had dropped out.  It then re-connected on its own but no sound was coming from it despite it saying it was connected.  So I then did a hard reset, and now it will not re-connect.  It won’t even do the chimes to connect (pin) it is like it tries but then fades out, any ideas, my gut tells me it is faulty?

icon

Best answer by jgatie 5 December 2023, 22:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Hi, I have an arc, sub, and 2 x era 300 as surrounds.  Been working perfectly until I noticed one of the era 300’s had dropped out.  It then re-connected on its own but no sound was coming from it despite it saying it was connected.  So I then did a hard reset, and now it will not re-connect.  It won’t even do the chimes to connect (pin) it is like it tries but then fades out, any ideas, my gut tells me it is faulty?

It’s well under the warranty period.  I would contact Sonos Support for a possible replacement.

Do you know the best way to do that, I am in the UK?

Thank you for your help. 

Assume by phone, just wanted to check there wasn’t some quicker online way to contact them. 

United Kingdom

0800 026 1526

Open Monday through Friday
8:00am to 7:00pm GMT

Thank you @jgatie