Skip to main content

Downgrading Play 1 from S2 to S1

• 6 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hola muchos saludos.

Hace unos días tuve un problema con un parlante sonos play:1, resultó que por alguna razón con la versión más reciente de la aplicación Sonos S2 no podía agregar mi parlante a mi nueva red Wi-Fi estuve Intentando hacerlo desde la aplicación es uno, pero lamentablemente no lo logré. Leí algunas preguntas en este sitio y. Lo único que encontraba era el mensaje que estaba disponible en la página oficial de sonos, donde decían que la versión 80 y posteriores no permitían hacer downgrade de S2 a S1, entonces Procedí a buscar fuera de los sitios oficiales de zonas, una versión más antigua y logré conseguir. La versión. Qué se lanzó en mayo del 2024 entre a esa versión y logré configurar correctamente mi sonos sin ningún problema. No hizo falta hacer el downgrade. Al parecer la nueva versión de Sonos S2 Controller tiene algún problema que no permite configurar el parlante. En todo caso para quienes tengan ese problema. Lo que tienen que hacer es lo siguiente:

1. Eliminar todas las app de control de Sonos lS1, S2, etc.]

2. Buscar en Google: "Sonos 80.00.03-release+20240506.25562e3" esa versión tiene un tamaño de 291.3 MMBy fue publicada el mes de May 8, 2024.

3. Descargar el apk y mantener guardado en su celular. 

4. Instalar el apk y proceder con la configuración del parlante sin problemas.

5. Cualquier duda comuníquense conmigo en facebook, instagram con el usuario @leptium 

Saludos cordiales,

Richard S.

=======//////========//////==========//////=====

Greetings.

A few days ago I had a problem with a Sonos play:1 speaker, it turned out that for some reason with the most recent version of the Sonos S2 app I couldn't add my speaker to my new Wi-Fi network I was trying to do it from the app is one, but unfortunately I didn't make it. I read some questions on this site and. The only thing I found was the message that was available on the official Sonos website, where they said that version 80 and later did not allow downgrading from S2 to S1, so I proceeded to search outside the official zone sites for an older version. and I managed to get. The version. What was released in May 2024, I entered that version and managed to correctly configure my sonos without any problem. It was not necessary to downgrade. Apparently the new version of Sonos S2 Controller has some problem that does not allow you to configure the speaker. In any case for those who have that problem. What you have to do is the following:

1. Delete all Sonos control apps >S1, S2, etc.]

2. Search on Google: "Sonos 80.00.03-release+20240506.25562e3" that version has a size of 291.3 MMB and was published on May 8, 2024.

3. Download the apk and keep it saved on your cell phone. 

4. Install the apk and proceed with the speaker configuration without problems.

Kind regards,

Richard S.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @leptium 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, thanks for sharing your findings.

Downgrade to S1 will be added to the Sonos app very soon.