Skip to main content

This system is very, very, very unstable. I am tired and disappointed in this system. I have spent thousands of dollars on this system and have had it for years and I am tired of the inconsistency. There are times when the system works well for an extended period of time an then out the blue, it starts the madness. Music skips, some speakers turn off and back on out of the blue.  The system is unable to maintain communication with the music apps. The app is complicated when it comes to troubleshooting but the speakers look good. With all this and more going on, NO help from Sonos. No live agent or associate to speak with or ask for help. How are folks suppose to use and/or troubleshoot a system without help? Smh. I know and I have read that people are having the same problem.  This is totally unacceptable especially after all the money myself and many others pay for this. I don’t know if I am more hurt or more angry right now. I had wired speakers before these and my system was consistent and had a great sound. It worked on demand. I even went as far as to spend $50 on an extender thinking that the internet was the issue. I have the highest internet package a person could by. Money wasted!

I am unable to determine how much time I wasted setting up as well as troubleshooting over the years. 

I will not purchase another piece until this either resolves itself or I get rid of the entire system and try something different. I just may get rid of the entire system altogether. I’m a music lover and there is nothing more irritating than to get into the grove and the song skips to the next track and then I anm unable to return to the song I was listening too. 

If there’s anyone out there with pointers or able to help, please feel free to reach out. I welcome any and all feedback. Again, great concept, great sound but the system needs work.

We need some information about your system and network. Given the information that we have so far, maybe leaving a sandwich out for the system will help.

We need model numbers for the router, network switches, SONOS, and other network clients. How do you control the system? What are you listening to?

Leaving a sandwich out for the system?!?!? 🤷‍♂️ is this a joke? Are you making fun? Is this funny to you?

We cannot help without more information. from you.

Are you a company representative? If so, I need a number to call you. 

We are users, trying to help others, not staff. Occasionally a staff member will stop by and they are clearly indicated.

I suggest that you submit a diagnostic immediately after an event, log the confirmation number, and contact SONOS support by phone.