Answered

defective wifi card sonos play: 1

• 19 April 2023
  • 7 replies

hello. 

I NEED TO REPLACE THE WIFI CARD AS IT IS NO LONGER WORKING

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE WIFI CARD MODEL OF SONOS PLAY : 1?

ZP80 V1

ZP80 V2

AND WHERE  TO BUY THOSE PLEASE

THANK YOU

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 20 April 2023, 11:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Desireee13, welcome to the Sonos Community!

We don’t provide the parts or sell components of our speakers. If you suspect your devices have a faulty wireless card, then please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot or discuss replacement options with them. It’s unlikely all three of your devices have faulty cards, so there may be a different issue that our team can resolve without the need of replacements.

I hope this information helps!

hi.who told you about  3 speakers? have you at least read my question mate?i f yes why is so hard for you to answer my question? I've asked about the wifi  card model on the sonos play 1! what's so hard to understand this? or you try to avoid the answer?and to open your mind:if it's a faulty part no-one can solve over the phone. come back on real world if you'd like to assist me or stay  away with your sh***y and not helpful answers. 

pls can i have one assitant here from sonos??????????????it's  a simple question!: what's  the wifi card model on sonos play 1

thank you

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

SONOS does not release this information. It may be possible that a Community member has some insight.

You listed three different units in your original post. It is unlikely that all three use the same wireless card.

I think you’re wrong here - at the risk of also being called an idiot. I read it as 3 different units, as it would appear does Buzz.  

Although Jamie A is a Sonos staff member, the majority of people on this community are customers, willing to help.

Is the part no.of a wifi card on a Play 1 what you’re after?

If so, then as Jamie says, they can’t provide parts, but a fellow community member may know the answer to your question.

At  the risk of receiving your wrath, I would suggest if you outline your problem, experienced members may be able to help.

SONOS PLAY : 1 - A  One

ZP80 V1 - and a Two-ooo

ZP80 V2 - and a Three-eee-ee-ee

Sorry for being an “idiota”, unable to understand your plain language or count, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

As you will need to open the speaker to replace the card, why not do that and read the model # yourself? Although you seem to be confused as to which device you actually have.