Answered

can not connect to yousee music

• 8 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

When i search for a song it can not connect to YouSee. I can login in to YouSee without a problem when redirected from Sonos.

icon

Best answer by mapples 9 October 2023, 10:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Check your location settings on your account at www.Sonos.com, that list you’re looking at is filtered by that data. 

Badge +1

I have this problem with YouSee Musik too and also with the new TuneIn app.

Badge

Check your location settings on your account at www.Sonos.com, that list you’re looking at is filtered by that data. 

Done contrynwas Denmark, i added the adress too but that did not help. Thanks i Can see that this have worked for others.

Your Sonos Radio is not connecting either. Have you tried restarting your router and your Sonos speakers?

When multiple streams can’t be ‘seen’, that often points to a VPN or work based setting/profile, or even a port blocking software piece that’s blocking the ability for the speakers to reach out to the appropriate end points to get the data. 

Badge +1

Somewhere between the Sonos server and music services server there is some problems. I can see Musik if I manually goes into the YouSee Musik, but when I trying to search after music I’m getting the same problem ludvigsen has. The problem is not on our side and we can only hope Sonos or the people behind Music services is going to get it fixed.

Badge

Your Sonos Radio is not connecting either. Have you tried restarting your router and your Sonos speakers?

That was a temporary issue that disapeared.

Badge +1

I tried testing one thing out. If I changing back to the old search engine I’m getting no problems.

I’m im going to try resetting my app to see if this gonna fix the problem.

EDIT: There seems to be issues with the app’s new search engine. Resetting the app didn’t help at all.

Badge

I tried testing one thing out. If I changing back to the old search engine I’m getting no problems.

I’m im going to try resetting my app to see if this gonna fix the problem.

EDIT: There seems to be issues with the app’s new search engine. Resetting the app didn’t help at all.

This worked for me too 👍👏Thanks