Skip to main content

I have followed the procedure to get BBC Sounds listed as a music service for my Play1 but it never appears in the list. I have deleted the Sonos app, reloaded it, switched my phone off and on again, updated my Sonos via the app but there is still no sign of BBC Sounds!  I read that I need to ensure that everything is setup for the UK in my profile....can't find "my profile" anywhere in the app. Has anyone any idea or suggestions as to why I can't get hold of BBC Sounds?

Your profile is stored online go here and check your country settings:

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/

Thank you Ken, just filled in my address details. Still no sign of BBC Sounds though. Closed app and re-opened, still not there!

Thank you Ken, just filled in my address details. Still no sign of BBC Sounds though. Closed app and re-opened, still not there!

Try powering off all your speakers and then bring them back online. If that doesn’t work for you then reset the Sonos App in ‘App Preferences’ and on reopening, choose to connect it back to the ‘existing’ Sonos system and then check ‘Settings/Services & Voice/Add a Service’. 

Hope that gets it sorted for you.🤞

Your profile is stored online go here and check your country settings:

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/

It can take upto 15mins after saving your online profile for the change to filter through to the Sonos app.

Missing music services when adding to Sonos

Hello Ken, you're a genius 😃. It was resetting the Sonos app that fixed it. Some permissions hadn't been included.

Thank you again Ken. Two frustrating days over.

Hats off, Ken, you are indeed a genius. Thanks a million. I had the exact same problem - turned out the device thought I was in India. Strange that the instructions don’t prompt for this - they are otherwise so clear and easy to follow, even for this old bat. Cheers.