Skip to main content
Question

Update

• 26 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I received an update yesterday thinking this would rectify the issues with Music Library and the queues!  I was mistaken.  Now the app is even slower and my Music Library disappears as a source every day.  My speakers also ungroup every day for no reason.

The recent update was another example of poor developer code.  I kept getting an error that it could not connect to network- Try again!  Over and Over.  It finally update all my speakers except one- said there was an issue code 1000.

There is no issue with my network.  Everything in my home runs just fine and have no issues except with SONOS.  I have invested heavily in SONOS to play my library music but I am the mercy of the playlist and shuffle.  There is still no crossfade icon in the new app.  Everyday, I have to turn it on from the app on my MAC.

I honestly thought SONOS could do better than this.  This is almost two months since 80.00.04 was rolled out which was a debacle.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I feel your pain. Surely we’re are owed an explanation and a timescale for the solution 

Hi, you could try this is it worked for me, (not my solution just copied and paste from somebody else) 

1. Right click on the Music folder and click on PROPERTIES at the bottom of the menu.

Click on the SHARE tab and then click on the first SHARE button…

1. A new window opens and you click on the ‘v’ drop-down list option next to the ADD button.
  2. Click on "Sonos Wireless HiFi System" then click on the ADD button and finally click on SHARE.
  3. Open your Sonos app on your PC and add your music library.