Answered

Touch Controls in a room setup

• 24 January 2024
  • 3 replies

How do I submit a feature request. I would like to disable touch controls on individual speakers within a room rather than disabling touch controls on everything within the room. 

Moderator edit: changed “group” to “room” for clarity.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 24 January 2024, 17:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

It’s already possible to disable the touch controls on individual rooms/devices within a group🤔? Do you perhaps mean disabling controls within a ‘bonded’ HT setup, or perhaps a stereo ‘pair’? If so, you can wait and see if the moderators (Sonos Staff) here, see your post and put your request forward.

If nothing is reported here maybe in a day or so, then you are best to submit your request via speaking to Support Staff at this LINK

Yes I’m looking to disable touch controls on individual speakers within a bonded setup. I have one wall mounted surround sound speaker next to some stairs which a cat is able to place paws on which in turn adjusts audio levels or hits the center causing pause/play. I have disabled the touch controls for the group however it’s nice having those touch controls on the other speakers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @JMBriscoe 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

It’s always a cat! 😂

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!