Skip to main content

Hi
How on earth do I manage to get through to someone at sonos to make a formal complaint? I have had a problem  with a new sonos roam for around two months, as every avenue I have tried to explore to tell sonos the speaker is not working I can’t make any progress????
I have been a customer of sonos for many years but am appalled by the lack of support. It pains me to have to explain the problem again and again, I have had telephone calls, emails and spoke via web chat explaining the problem but every avenue has come to a dead end. I was even told to send a video of the problem and that still resulted in someone contacting me from sonos with the question what Is wrong with the speaker?!!!. And the Emil that I was responding to now says it is no longer monitored!!! Again I can’t get anywhere! The problem is as simple as this. I have charged it for days (yes with the correct cable and plug) and after that it simply will not turn on. I just want to return the speaker!
I am outraged with the lack of support and will look elsewhere for speakers systems in the future

During opening hours, you are perhaps best to contact Sonos via this LINK.. This is a user community, so you are best to call/email/chat to Sonos direct.

I have tried every avenue of trying to get an answer from someone at sonos, I am completely  amazed at  lack of help I have received from sonos. Will have to look elsewhere for speaker systems in the future 

Hello @Wes345, it looks like a member of our Escalations team was in touch with you via email on January 27th requesting some information about the amperage of your USB adaptor.

They also provided the next steps of troubleshooting, on which your response is needed, in order to move forward with your case.