Answered

Era 100

• 8 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Having just read all about the new Sonos Era 100 I am unsure if I add one to my existing system, will I be able to stream a bluetooth device throughout the whole house? Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 8 March 2023, 13:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes, just group your other speakers to the Era 100 and the Bluetooth stream will play around the house.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Yes, using the “group” feature to combine speakers to play the same source. Probably even to use it as an input but only playing to a different speaker. The line-in works that way on a Five so may be possible with the Bluetooth input…

Thanks.

Yes, using the “group” feature to combine speakers to play the same source. Probably even to use it as an input but only playing to a different speaker. The line-in works that way on a Five so may be possible with the Bluetooth input…

Bluetooth does not work that way on the Roam  Your Roam has to be a part of the group playing the bluetooth audio source.