Skip to main content

The new APP

• 14 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I have never ever experienced an update this bad ! ! ! ! !

My good, how has this update ever been released.!!??

Extremly slow!      When doing everything!!!!

When my tablet turns off the screen due to time not used, the app has to restart!!! Every Time!!!

The user experience has never been so bad, when using the app to listen to streaming.!!!!!

Now even when turning the volume up or down directly on the speakers, it has been significally slower.. Why..????  !!!!

Please let me get the last app software back, it was so much better!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a new management in house that has ******** friends, that whants to play software engineers??

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I agree.  Also i am continually becoming disconnected (none of my other apps do), i regularly get the really useful message 'something went wrong' and i am unable to update my music library index (the option has disappeared). And why does it now insist on location and bluetooth being switched on.?. it never used to.  The new app is useless.  If i can find some poor sucker to buy all the Sonos kit i have invested in i will stop using it.

I agree. It’s rubbish. Is Sonos doing anything about it?  

I loved Sonos until the the iPhone app. Now I almost hate it and will not recommend it until there is a workable app. This one fails to connect or does so ever so slowly. And it fails to control the music. Did anyone beta test the new app?  You have destroyed a formally great product. Just ridiculous!!😡 

Ditto - and they don’t seem to care or want to do anything about it.