Answered

IFTTT error (Could not connect Sonos right now. Please try again later)

• 4 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I keep getting the error “Could not connect Sonos right now. Please try again later.” when trying to connect Sonos to IFTTT.  Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 7 August 2023, 12:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @dans81 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

You’re really trying to connect IFTTT to Sonos, but we’ll put that down to semantics. It does mean, however, that I can’t assist directly due to never having used IFTTT myself (nor do we receive training on it).

I’d certainly try rebooting your router by switching it off for at least 30 seconds, but if the Sonos app can connect using a particular device, I don’t see why IFTTT wouldn’t when using the same device. If you are using different devices, you may want to look into your network topology and the difference in how each device is connecting.

You may, however, be better-off looking for assistance at https://ifttt.com/sonos. Hopefully, however, someone here who is in a position to assist may yet reply - my replying here will get your post back on the list of recently active posts.

I hope this helps.