Answered

Alarm ID ?

Dear all

Earlier, hvem setting up alarm automations in Home assistant, I was querying http://:1400/support/review for the various alarm ID's, that I need for the purpose.
It doesnt seem to be listed anymore. Does anyone know another way to identify all alarm ID's, so I can pick the correct one ?

Michael
icon

Best answer by controlav 10 January 2019, 04:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

I also have to know this. Hope there is a solution.
Most of the status pages in /support/review have been pulled from public view, on security grounds. You may find what you're looking for in the Sonos Developer API. Otherwise it'll be a case of parsing the raw UPnP messages.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
The developer API is pretty useless, you need to call the UPnP api AlarmClock.ListAlarms and the IDs will be shown in the xml.
Okey, how do I do such a call?
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I use Intel's "Device Spy for UPnP" for all my UPnP experimentation on my PC. Fantastic tool that shows every API and lets you call them as required.
I use Intel's "Device Spy for UPnP" for all my UPnP experimentation on my PC. Fantastic tool that shows every API and lets you call them as required.

Sounds great. Anyone know if there is a simailair software for MacOS ? 🙂
Hello Controlav,

Thank you for your answer. I can indeed see that the Intel tool provides a lot of information. I am however only able to see the "variables", not the data they contain - or - I cant figure out how to see the xml detail with this app. Can you help further ?

Hopefully thanks

Michael
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
My menu shows more items than yours, weird:

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
You are using "Service Author", I am using "Device Spy"
Hello Controlav

That little detail, made you a star !! Problem solved - thank you very much.

Regards

Michael