Answered

Do I need to assign Moves to same room to enaure audio stays in sync whole using in the same area?

• 3 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I am considering buying a few Move speakers to use both indoors and outdoors depending on how I am entertaining. The idea is to put one Move for background music in each of the kitchen, dining room, and study. Then, if I want to entertain in the backyard, I’ll place all three Moves outdoors. (I have a large backyard, so three Moves will not be overkill.) I do not plan on creating stereo pairs inside or out. My backyard has strong WiFi coverage. Will I run into any issues (e.g. audio syncing) if the Moves are not assigned to the same room when using together outside within the same area? I know I can group rooms to make controlling them easier. I am asking about audio quality. I expect it will be fine, but wanted to check. 

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 3 June 2023, 19:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The room name is just a label to identify each speaker, so you could call them 1, 2 and 3 or Mike, Jane and Fred. Even when grouped to play the same music in sync, moving them shouldn’t be an issue - depending on wifi coverage, of course.