Answered

trouble getting my Sonos Move to stay connected

• 21 February 2023
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to get my Sonos Move to connect to my app or the internet for a few days now. It will connect to one or the other, but not to both. I have restarted it, trouble shooted, anything the troubleshooting part of the Sonos website told me to do. Eventually it tells me “connected, you may not see it on the system, you can fix that in the app” and it makes me start all over again. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 21 February 2023, 22:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Couple of suggestions. First, try a reset of your network by powering down the Move completely, then reboot your router . Give the router a few minutes to reboot, then power back up the Move.

If that doesn’t work, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.