Answered

sonos roam not connecting

• 30 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

H all…

i have had a sonos roam as part of my system for 2 years now, and suddenly it is no longer connecting to my system. I have gone through all the steps to get it set up, and it keeps ending with the same result, not able to connect at this time. There are no app updates to do and i have rebooted my modem several times. All my other speakers and subs are working just fine. 

Thoughts? Tips? Thanks so much!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 30 December 2022, 18:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I had this issue yesterday, turned out I’d left it on, and the battery was too low to allow connection. Had to plug it in for about 15 minutes (probably depends on how much amperage is being delivered) in order for it to boot up, and another 5 minutes before I could Bluetooth to it. Although I was doing other things, those timelines may need compression. Bottom line, make sure it is charged properly, and call Sonos Support directly if it is already fully charged.