Answered

Sonos Move doesn't work with freebox os 4.7

• 26 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,
My Sonos Move has stopped working since I changed freebox routers. (N and AC standard). There is no G available. It shows me a problem as soon as I enter the wifi key. Before, all steps are detected. Can you help me ?

Bonjour,
Ma Sonos Move ne fonctionne plus depuis que j'ai changé de routeur freebox. (Norme N et AC). Il n'y a pas de G disponible. Il m'affiche un problème dès que j'entre la clé wifi. Avant, toutes les étapes sont détéctées. Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 January 2023, 11:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @davidkia

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please ensure your phone is connected to the same WiFi broadcast (N or AC) as the one you are trying to connect Move to.

It may also help to reboot your router by switching it off for at least 30 seconds. While you are waiting for it to reboot, please reboot your phone too - just to make sure everything is doing what it should.

If you have another phone/tablet, it may also be worth trying using it instead - if all else fails.

Finally, if you are still unable to connect, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.