Answered

Sonos Move Bluetooth and Wifi Mode

• 26 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Is it possible from a software's perspective to provide an update to enable Wifi and Bluetooth Mode at the same time ? When on Bluetooth i feel the assistance feature is useless. Or atleast possible to keep the Assistance Enabled irrespective of the Mode ?

Or its a hardware limitation on Move ?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 26 May 2023, 15:22

View original

4 replies

If it was a software update, they’d have already done so, when they released that functionality on the Roam. Ergo, it is a hardware issue.

Perhaps there will be a newer version of the Move with updated hardware at some point, but I wouldn’t expect that feature on the current Move. 

Badge

If it was a software update, they’d have already done so, when they released that functionality on the Roam. Ergo, it is a hardware issue.

Perhaps there will be a newer version of the Move with updated hardware at some point, but I wouldn’t expect that feature on the current Move. 

Because they want to release another version.

Just like Tesla, Tesla has FSD in all cars but isn't enabled untill you buy that pakage.

But that still assumes the hardware is capable, like it is in the Roam, which was designed and released later. I’d assume, if the hardware was capable, it would have been updated at the same time as the release of the Roam. 

As an owner of a Tesla, I can confidently say that in order to run ‘FSD’, it required a hardware upgrade in my car. Probably a bit easier to swap out hardware in a car than it is in a Move.

Badge

But that still assumes the hardware is capable, like it is in the Roam, which was designed and released later. I’d assume, if the hardware was capable, it would have been updated at the same time as the release of the Roam. 

As an owner of a Tesla, I can confidently say that in order to run ‘FSD’, it required a hardware upgrade in my car. Probably a bit easier to swap out hardware in a car than it is in a Move.

Cool! ✌️