Answered

Roam SL doesnt show up after installation

• 25 October 2023
  • 3 replies

When I start the mobil app - the Roam shows up and installs as expected.  I have powered off and repowered and it does not show up in system.  I have tried multiple factory resets.  I have rebooted my Starlink router and my Unifi Ubiquity Mesh points.  and i’ve rebooted my phone.  none of it works. 

icon

Best answer by Hayesmonster 28 October 2023, 17:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

When I start the mobil app - the Roam shows up and installs as expected.  I have powered off and repowered and it does not show up in system.  I have tried multiple factory resets.  I have rebooted my Starlink router and my Unifi Ubiquity Mesh points.  and i’ve rebooted my phone.  none of it works. 

Make sure it’s not been (purposely or accidentally) set to Bluetooth mode.

Also perhaps see if this link may assist…

https://github.com/IngmarStein/unifi-sonos-doc

As follow up - the issue was that both units had the same name and you can’t change the name until you load one successfully without the other one - as soon as I renamed the first one - the install went fine.   It’s slightly more complicated than that - but that is the simple answer