Answered

Roam Battery Light Flashing fast red

• 29 September 2022
  • 8 replies

My Sonos Roam, which is only about a year old, has a quickly flashing red battery light. The speaker is functioning properly, but I can’t get the light to stop. I see this was a problem with the move. Anyone else having this problem or know how to stop it?

icon

Best answer by castalla 30 September 2022, 17:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I suffered this issue earlier.  I used the chat to get help - the agent talked me through the fix.

Thank you castalla!  It worked perfectly and I don’t have to sit through the chat and diagnostics. You made my day!  You’re great!

castalla,

I suggest that you edit your attachment and remove your email address.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

castalla,

I suggest that you edit your attachment and remove your email address.

Thanks for the heads up

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Thank you castalla!  It worked perfectly and I don’t have to sit through the chat and diagnostics. You made my day!  You’re great!

Glad it worked out! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

And what was the fix?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

And what was the fix?

Here's the help chat transcript

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I think I'm missing something 😂

The first part was fully switching off fully and then holding the power button for 12-15 secs - and this didn't fix it.

Isn't the second thing the same, but it worked the second time?  Or is that the second one was only from a normal off status, not the fully powered down status?