Answered

who can tell me how to get sonos to actually provide the return shipping labels?

• 30 November 2023
  • 10 replies

I have been getting strung along by Sonos for weeks now. I keep getting told The labels have been resent. That the issue has been escalated. That the labels will be sent soon. ECT. I even offered to ship it to them myself to only provide me the address that it needs to be shipped to. I can't even get them to provide that. I read that this is not an uncommon issue and I am curious as to why Sonos lies to all of its customers who have an issue. If somebody's figured out a solution to this please let me know. 

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 6 December 2023, 15:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you checked your junk mail folder?

Yes, of course I did. Many many times

I don’t recommend shipping a unit back to SONOS without using the official shipping label. As is the case with other large companies, without the official label, it is unlikely that the return will be credited to your account.

Keep copies of all correspondence.

I did live chat a few times. I didn't think to save those but I have all the emails exchanges and then there's all the phone calls that I've made. So the only thing I can document are my emails And that doesn't show the whole story. Û]I've tried every way I can think of and just keep getting lied to. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @MikelB 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Apologies - I have reached out internally and one of my colleagues should be contacting you shortly - if not today, then tomorrow.

I hope this helps.

I've heard from nobody

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @MikelB,

I’ve had a look and found your case, a reply was sent out by a colleague on the 30th of November scheduling a call with you, and I’ve also seen a call on the 4th. I assume you missed the email originally, but following the case it looks like this was resolved after the call and follow up email.

If there is anything else to share, please reply here.

Issue is resolved I've been working with a gentleman named Matt. He's gotten everything taken care of thank you

So I get the upgrade receive the shipping label and ship the product.?? And what do I get for the upgrade if I have the first sonos beam you guys send an upgraded version?  

Your post is confusing. Do you have a faulty product that Sonos is replacing, or did you use the upgrade discount to purchase something new?