Answered

URL for Real Radio 518 on Live 365

• 7 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Would anyone be able to provide the URL to add Real Radio 518 to Sonos?  It’s a station on live 365 radio.  Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Annazel S 7 October 2020, 23:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @performance.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! We’d be more than glad to help.

I suggest that contacting the station you wish to add directly is often the easiest way of finding the radio station Streaming URL

NOTE: The stream must be one of the compatible formats; MP3, AAC, or WMA.

Radio by TuneIn must be added to your Sonos system, so you can have a favorite radio station added manually to Sonos, just make sure you have the streaming URL handy.

You can also find these instructions on this article:  Add an Internet radio station to Sonos

Using the Sonos App for iOS or Android:

1. From the Browse tab, select Radio by TuneIn
  2. Tap My Radio Stations
  3. Tap the three dots in the top right and tap Add New Radio Station
  4. Enter the Streaming URL and Station Name and tap OK

Using the Sonos App for Mac or PC:

1. Select Manage and Add Radio Station.
  2. Paste in the streaming URL of the station you wish to add and type in the name of the station.
  3. From the Sonos music menu, navigate to Radio by TuneIn > My Radio Stations where the newly added station will be listed.

Hopefully, it helps and if you have any other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out, we’re always here to help.

Thank you.