Answered

Error 701

• 14 March 2020
  • 1 reply

I just setup my Sonos 1 second edition. When I try to use Amazon music I get an error 701 cant load Queue or if I try to play a station it says can’t play. I have reauthorized my amazon account I have reset me Sonos and my router and nothing works. I can get Spotify to work I have setup Alexa and can get her to play music but nothing works through the Sonos app. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 14 March 2020, 21:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

It’s important that you do the rebooting in a specific order: first the router, then the speakers. If you do it in the other order, the ‘reset’ of your system isn’t properly completing. 

But if you’ve already done it in that order, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this issue, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.