Skip to main content

I just purchased a sonos ray soundbar, i have tried to connect it to my samsung tv (oled) and it is saying it is “unable to update” i have tried numerous times to connect it and am still struggling 

Have you temporarily wired it to your router with an Ethernet cable? Not an extension puck, it must be wired to the actual router.

Have you temporarily wired it to your router with an Ethernet cable? Not an extension puck, it must be wired to the actual router.

No i have t tried that yet i will give it a go and get back to you with an update

Same here.. were you able to resolve it. I have tried everything but it is stuck on update

Got the same issue and have tried everything for 2 hours now. Anyone who found a solition?

I just purchased a sonos ray soundbar, i have tried to connect it to my samsung tv (oled) and it is saying it is “unable to update” i have tried numerous times to connect it and am still struggling 

I am having exactly the same issue for the last two days. i have tried numerous factory resets and it is constantly stops on the ‘unable to update’ stage. Error code- 1,101.

Me too

I am having the extact same issue when setting up my mother-in-laws. I have tried multiple times to reset and even plugged directly into the router, and still i can get it to ‘create-a-sonos’ but it goes to update and gives the exact error. i have tried all the troubleshooting step and they do not work. Would be great to get SONOS help on this, but seems they just want me to by more s***

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.