Answered

Swaying sound

• 29 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi guys!

I have a really strange issue with my bedroom set-up. It's an older Philips 32” lcd TV connected to my Sonos Beam soundbar. When watching TV the sound is swaying, it sound like an old VHS tape that changes speed, it's especially noticable when there is music during film tv-shows. At first it was a bit of an nostalgic feeling, but lately I've gone tired of it 😂

Does anyone else experienced this issuez and have a solution?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 29 April 2023, 17:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sounds like the feed from the TV to the Sonos ir errant in some way. I’d be doing a few things.

First, check the TV for any firmware/software updates using the TV’s built in system, and apply them. Next, unplug the TV from power (don’t use the remote, you need to unplug from the wall) for 5 minutes, then plug it back in. At the same time, unplug the Beam. Finally, when everything is plugged back in and booted up, double check in the Sonos controller for any updates to the software running on the Beam, and apply them.