Answered

subwoofer manglende tilgang

• 2 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Vi har et Sonos system med Roam, subwoofer og højtalere.

vi kan ikke høre at skubben er aktiv og kan konstatere at der ikke er lys i den.

vi har prøvet at tage strømstik mm ud af den men det virker ikke.

gør vi mon noget forkert?

Google Translate:

We have a Sonos system with Roam, subwoofer and speakers.

we cannot hear that the pusher is active and can ascertain that there is no light in it.

we have tried taking the power plug etc. out of it but it doesn't work.

Are we doing something wrong?

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 6 February 2024, 16:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Lenette.bjarne, welcome to the Sonos Community!

If your Sonos Sub is plugged in but isn’t showing in the Sonos app and doesn’t have an LED light, then there’s likely an issue with the Sub. When you power on or plug in a Sonos device, you should see a flashing white LED, which then transitions to a solid white LED if the speaker connects to your system, or a different colour depending on the device’s status. You can see all these statuses on our LED light article.

The LED light may be hard to see in bright light, so I would suggest cupping your hand around the LED light area to see if there is or isn’t any light. 

If you can’t see any LED after powering on the speaker and checking, then please reach out to our support team who can troubleshoot this issue with you.

I hope this helps!

Google Translate:

Hej @Lenette.bjarne, velkommen til Sonos-fællesskabet!

Hvis din Sonos Sub er tilsluttet, men ikke vises i Sonos-appen og ikke har et LED-lys, så er der sandsynligvis et problem med Sub'en. Når du tænder eller tilslutter en Sonos-enhed, bør du se en blinkende hvid LED, som derefter skifter til en fast hvid LED, hvis højttaleren forbindes til dit system, eller en anden farve afhængigt af enhedens status. Du kan se alle disse statusser på vores LED lys artikel.

LED-lyset kan være svært at se i stærkt lys, så jeg vil foreslå, at du holder din hånd omkring LED-lysområdet for at se, om der er eller ikke er noget lys.

Hvis du ikke kan se nogen LED efter at have tændt for højttaleren og tjekket, så kontakt venligst vores supportteam, som kan fejlfinde dette problem med dig.

Jeg håber det hjælper!