Skip to main content

I Registered my Sub (Gen 2) on 9/30/22.  The Sub has worked great until I moved the location.  

When I plugged it back in the sub will not turn on.  I have plugged the Sub into other outlets to verify the outlet has power.

I do not see a reset button or switch of any kind.  

Is there a reset button or on / off switch?

Sub Serial - 949F3EA5358EE

Here is how to factory reset a Sonos device. 

However, you may be better served by submitting a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and calling Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

And there’s always the possibility of not only wifi interference in the new location, but poor audio reinforcement when compared to its previously placement. 

Always consider the silly issues. Make sure that the power cord is fully seated in SUB’s power socket.

I often mention “silly” issues. This is not any attempt to demean, all I can say is — “been there, done that” for silly issues.