Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I need help before installing a home cinema. I have a sonos Amp connected to two speakers sonance by wire and i want to intal a sonos sub by Wifi. But i think there will be a sound delay between the sound of the speakers connected by wire and the subwoofer (or others speakers potentially) connected by wifi.

Can you help me please.

Sorry if my english is bad, i’m french

Victor

There is no delay between wired and wireless speakers.  They will be in perfect sync.

The only delay that we discuss is between a ‘home theater’ room, and any other associated room, and only when the ’home theater’ room is using the TV input. There is no delay between those two rooms when streaming music, and no delay between a Sonos Sub and the device it is bonded to, since they’re part of the same room. 

Le seul retard dont nous discutons est entre une salle de « cinéma maison » et toute autre salle associée, et seulement lorsque la salle de « cinéma maison » utilise l'entrée TV. Il n'y a pas de retard entre ces deux pièces lors de la diffusion de musique en continu, et il n'y a pas de retard entre un Sonos Sub et l'appareil auquel il est lié, car ils font partie de la même pièce.